View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have not tried any homeopathy. It requires finding a homeopathic doctor who has a realistic understanding of the brain. Just like chiropractic, there are those who are science directed and those who have a mystical interpretation of the body.

I am taking Omega 3 fish oil. I use the Carlson brand that is lemon or orange flavored. It is in a oil form, not a capsule. It is the most potent and best value, comparable to gel capsules.

I have only been taking it for about two weeks. Before, I was taking flax seed oil. I am still learning how to take it without getting the fishy aftertaste, usually on my lips. I mix it with juice. Sometimes it separates too fast and I get fishy taste residue on my lips.

I am deficient in DHEA, testosterone, Vit D3, and possibly dopamine. Dopamine deficiency is hard to remedy. Physician hopes getting the others to a normal level will help with the dopamine.

I better go have breakfast. This morning, I have been struggling to get my mind started. This online work is usually a good way to get my brain stimulated. Instead, I is making me very sleepy.

Print out my post. I know it has a load of info. A printed page can be reference from time to time and lessen the overload.

My best to you and your daughter.

I never realized how much my injury effected my family, mostly my mother. I learned recently that after my first injury at 10 yo, my mom said I was not her 'sweet little boy' anymore. Now I understand why I lost most of my friends at school during that time. Personality changes can be brutal. My serious decompensation as a sophomore led to phenobarbital and that softened my personality.

When she acts different or combative, remember, it is the injury and not her that is acting up.

My wife is a saint in dealing with me, although I can tell she mourns the loss of the older me.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote