View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I had been in the hospital for 2 weeks. I'm home,and feeling a little isolated. I hope that I feel better through the transition. So far it's hard for me to move around because of my lack of energy,and depression.

My NP's was suppose to see me tomorrow,but her office staff called,and said that they cannot see me till next week. BF
BF I am glad you are home, you sound a bit apprehensive about it though. maybe you can think of something to focus would keep your mind busy if will take away the isolation.

We have a program in our area, part of the helpline, that makes a phone contact to isolated individules as a contact. Perhaps you may start by being a person they contact, and then later return the service and become a contact to some one else.

It is baby steps. It is having a bigger self image then the one you are allowing yourself.
If there is a day program, maybe just start one day a week going, make yourself even if you go in casual clothes and for companionship.

Lots of support coming your way in cyber life,
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-28-2009), Brokenfriend (10-29-2009), Dmom3005 (10-28-2009), ewizabeth (10-28-2009), Hockey (10-28-2009), Twinkletoes (10-29-2009), waves (10-28-2009)