Old 10-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamster View Post
Try to take it easy if you can and chillax a bit. You've been through a lot.
I second that.

Especially the chillax.

Pam, what a cool word! It sounds like a chillout potion in a bottle... like borax, but for chilling instead of brightening. i've been getting a bit whacky lately. exsqueeze me. ah baking powder. i better get me some chillax.

Steve,

What are the things that you like about being home? About where you live? My thought is to try to focus on those things if you can. Try to feel connected with your physical surroundings, even though there isn't a social aspect to it.

Do you like plants, animals? Can you sit just outside your door - just to be outside, and observe nature? I think feeling connected to nature can help us - if i can get myself out into nature, it does wonders for me, anyway. Plants and animals all have a way of always choosing life, creating beauty in some way. Are the trees in your area changing colors yet?

Anyway, welcome home, Steve! Welcome back to your cyber-home too! And you be talking to us now, you hear?

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-28-2009), Brokenfriend (10-29-2009), Dmom3005 (10-28-2009), Hockey (10-28-2009)