Thread: Night Owls
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 11:57 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

It's tomorrow now, Curious. You're supposed to be feeling better! What's causing your bone pain? I don't like the sound of that...

Sounds to me like you're pretty stubborn about overdoing it a lot! And maybe just a tad bit hyper-active? You gotta sit down while you drink that cup of hazelnut. Didn't you know that?

What I hate is being up all night, and then sleeping all day. It's hard to play incognito when there's nobody else around. Then I can't fool anyone but myself, and that's never been a challenge.

Did you finally get the move completely finished? And the computer? As I remember it, that was giving you a bit of a fit for a while. Now that you're growing cocoa (it ain't coca is it? ) in your back yard, and teaching grandmonkeys how to roll, you gotta slack off a little at work. I know, it's hard to do when your the boss of a small business, but hey! Give it a try!

I've been going through a whole pee-pot full of medical tests over the last few months, but they still ain't diagnosed me yet. They're gonna cut me open in a few weeks for a look-see, and if that doesn't pan gold I'll be SOL for another year. Insurance will start refusing to pay for any more tests until then.

Guess what? Our local PBS station starting showing a new Curious George series last week! Is that you running around with that man in the yellow raincoat?
Idealist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote