View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Hi, Rosepetals....

To make a signature, you click on User CP in the bar at the top left of any page.

The left hand menu will have edit a signature under the options choice.

Just follow the directions. There are size limits on graphics so if your picture should you choose one, is rejected it will probably be for the size.

Don't be afraid if you flub up...it doesn't hurt anything.
You can download from your computer, or put in a link to a service like Photobucket.
The text is just like the reply box here. Colors and sizes to choose from.

Sometimes I have to manipulate the siggie a few times to get what I want. I change my photos in a software program I have.
But there are free places to do that.
On the stickies at the Computer forum are links to help with that. Here is the link.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread7728.html

Enjoy your time here. Oh, and there is another feature...
at the bottom of the page on the index (forums home) is a skin choice. If you use it from there to change the appearance of your pages, it is saved. If you change skin appearance at other locations, it may not be saved. Look at the choices...there are several. If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask.
They will be seen faster at the Computer forum:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum36.html

I am only "fair" at computer things. The real experts are at the Computer forum regularly!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (11-06-2009)