View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 04:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi mel,
I've had complex partial seizures for 35 yrs. and just last yr. I started to have myoclonic and clonic sz. (seizures) Just like you I see colors in my eyes, get a nervous feeling in my stomach and then I sometimes will hear one word repeated over and over again during a complex partial sz. None of this in uncommon. I also wander around during a complex partial sz. but I don't remember going to the room. From now one the moment you start to see colors in your eyes tighten up all the muscles in your body and make your hands into tight fists for a few seconds or minutes by doing this it will stop the seizure. I learned about this back in the 1970's. As far as being cold I'm always freezing it could be from the AED's (seizure meds) you're taking or it could be that the hypothalomus in your brain is causing this, The hypothalomus controls a persons body temperature. As far as wetting the bed you might have had a sz. in your sleep. Take note of what the weather is like when you have any sz. it's been proven that many times a person will have sz. when there's a low pressure in the weather. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Last edited by Porkette; 10-29-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote