View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

[jUST TO REITERATE WHAT i SAID ON ANOTHER POST,I dont have languages in my head but I have songs from my teenho0od and Christmas songs. They get so bad I sing them out loud with the addition of the last word spoken to me.I also cant hear awful news about children because it takes over my brain for days as I twist it into something even worse.on my other posts I listed some but not all recent symptoms.Also,Im completely alone family too busy have one friend left who takes me out occasionally but Im usually stuck here with 3 young kids and a boyfriend I dont share everything with him because my symptoms are not of this world.Thankseds have been changing to hopefully treat & control those things, but I'm having a real problem with what I think may be epilepsy related symptoms, but not sure.

Any insight, advice and input is gratefully received.

I am hearing music in my left ear. Classical, opera, gregorian chant type stuff. When I was re-diagnosed with E I was given an auditory test and was told I have 30% loss of hearing on my right side.

This coupled with tinitus is driving me mad. I also speak different languages in my mind, and I can understand what I am saying. This is freaky. French, German, Italian, Greek and Gaelic. Only a few words at any given time, but it interlopes into my thoughts several times a day without warning.

Before I go to the GP to get referred to a new Neuro, I would appreciate reading about anyones experiences in this or a similar vein. If I can tell her "Hey others have had this", then it seems much less freaky.

I recently had my meds changed to Cymbalta (this was starting to happen before that though), and I was wondering if there could be something in Cymbalta that is interfering with my epilepsy meds?

I've also got a low grade permanent headache, not sure whether that is the cymbalta or the epilepsy either.

Will be grateful for all replies,

Thanks,
Rhiannon[/QUOTE]
mel239 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote