View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Don't mind at all Mary

I ended up getting an infection so we decided it was time to take it out.

I had to keep having the doses up'd as well, I tend to become pretty tolerant of meds. Just like now, with the oxycontin, I started out on 10's of course and have now qorked my way up to 180mg a day. I hate it too just because of the looks that I get from the pharmacists and staff at the store and of course when I call to get scripts. Oh well, what can I do, right?

I did get a SCS put in last month. Not too sure how I feel about it. My hip is killing me, all the time. Every time I call or say anything they tell me to just give it time, it has only been 4 weeks post op...that I need to try a few more times of changing the settings. URG!!! I just feel like something isn't right. The trial went so smooth, It really was wonderful. This is miserable.

Dr. is thinking that the lead has moved. Plus to top it off I ended up stubbing my toe (where RSD orig. started) then fell tonight, landing on the hip that has the battery in it....needless to say I have been up to take a hot shower & that is it!

I can totally see where you could have been inpatient due to the depression, hysteria and even more...I can seriously feel it coming on....

Good luck with the pump, please, keep us posted!!!!
ams0310 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote