View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Please go and web up your PN meds?

Do a search for "'med' prescribing information". And read all about the 'side effects'. I will bet it's in there and that YOUR DOC SHOULD have been testing you regularly for actions/reactions in this quarter. Work hard to get copies of not only your blood test results? But of the 'docs' orders' for same. It could be lab error in not following up on some things? OR the docs offices' for not following up!
Testing for liver side-effects is common with these meds. They help us, but also are hard on us. The better you are informed about the med and it's effects? The better YOU are able to communicate w/your doc about this all. However? It could be a sign/symptom of other 'things' going on. So?,,, press your doc w/questions about the test results AND the med warnings... It mite be a completly DIFFERENT immune issue going on in which I'd recommend you take a peek at Liza Jane's worksheets for tests involving neuropathies.
You'd be surprised if it were related to the PN? It cvould be something else! For me it's 'gallstones', and another immune quirky issue. Don't panic! Get what facts you can together...then formulate questions to your doc carefuly so HE will want to explore you! AND TEST you out the wazoo! Which is what should be done.
Good luck and heaps of hope! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Leslie (10-30-2009)