View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 12:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecyn View Post
I am so over SHUT DOWNS due to FM & all its sx's. I feel like that little guy thats all humped over on the movie Lord Of The Rings but i cant jump around like him & a weathering stick constantly shaking & unstable when I go down. Did a MAC truck hit me or what?

I had 3 good days...felt kinda poopy this morning & all day klingy to Phil, then POW. Now in bed crying in pain with a sudden complete shut down. Hoping it doesnt last the rest of the trip cause these can go for weeks. This is crap!

The constant RSD throbbing, swelling, heat to cold instantaneously, electrical shocks, my leg & foot numb & toes tingling, the sciatica, the imbalance, the headaches, the noise levels, the frustration, the anger, the crying...

Researching while laying in bed. There has got to be more for us out there with all this.
Dear olecyn,

It sounds like you need to implement a flare up plan and quick. Little steps are ok to get you going. Do you have a flare up plan? If not I posted some info on the subject a few days back. PM me if you need a buddy to help you get going.

MsL
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-30-2009), loretta (10-30-2009), SBOWLING (10-30-2009)