Thread: Awesome!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 12:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Jan, for the update and the link here! And also wanted to thank you all for so much support through emails when we had no place to go. I think I will feel right at home here too.

I cannot walk long, maybe ten minutes top right now, standing or walking. But I will sure get on my staionary bike again.

Now you all might hate me. BUT, my problem is gain weight. Last year at this time I was only 104, and I am almost 5'7. I have an illness that my intestines see food as the enemy. But, I am doing GREAT at gaining gain weight. I am up to 130 pounds now. As I am in remission. Thank GOD.
For me, it is about building muscle tone. And that I have none, zero, zip. I seen and heard about all the fun you all have here, and would really like to join you all.
I do need tips how to build muscle ton and the like. I feel that is important for me.

Like right now, since my neck has been hurting so bad. And I have to hold my neck up, or put my brace on, I have lost so much muscles in my neck. Because I baby it so much.

I hope you let me be part of this wonderful group. As you are all my friends here.

Love to you,
Megs
MeganLyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote