View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi.. yes i know and another side effect is weight gain(which i don't need either) they are using it for the nerve damage and it does seem to help????? not too sure yet..seemed better with it lately..
the side efffect of most of the meds we get to use all have side effects...damned if i use them..damned if i don't???
the hot-tub therapy actually hurts alot... my nerves in the elbow are not running the correct way..some of them are hitting the surface of my skin...anything that comes even close is severe..water is like short circuiting my nervous system... i have spasms something awful in my arm..when the nerves move or my fingers move a certain way OUCH!!! i use the lidoderm patches for the elbow and part of my forearm where they cut the tendons (2x's)..the wrist where they did the carpal tunnel surgery...now i am putting them on my ankle and side of left knee..can only use 3 at a time so i cut them to fit... asked dr if i put them on my head would it help???? but of course not..no such luck...trying to keep my sense of humor....linda
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote