View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 08:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
Hi. I'm a tired 44 year old woman. I just had MRI's that showed lesions in the brain and on the spinal cord. Doc thinks from this and other symptoms its probably MS. I had a spinal-tap two weeks ago. They say they got enough results in to know it is a autoimmune disease, so I started on prednisone. How long does it take to get the final results of a spinal-tap? I have some pain in my neck and alot of numbness from the shoulders down, mostly my arms and hands. Everything I touch feels like I'm rubbing sand paper across my hands. I feel itchy, crawlly feelings up my neck and I have weird head aches. Sometimes I don't make it to the bathroom on time. I've lost alot of sensation down there. Did I mention I'm tired? I've been married for almost two years to the most wonderful man in the world. I feel so sorry for him. As soon as we married I quit my job, lost my insurance, stopped smokin and gained 30 lbs, and now this. We have 2 boys 19 and 14. It will be nice to talk to people that understand how I feel. Sometimes I think people think I'm just lazy or maybe a little crazy.

Welcome to NT

There's lots of caring people who do understand what you're going through.

Here's the MS forum:

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum17.html

When God gives us lemons, we have to learn how to make lemonade.

See ya around the board

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (10-30-2009), tamiloo (10-30-2009)