View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion06095 View Post
My balance is much better. Now when I walk I only stagger like I had a couple of drinks. Before you’d swear I drank the better part of a keg. As a result, I don’t use my walker unless I am really going to do a lot of walking. Also I find that I can now close my eyes when I’m rinsing my hair in the shower.

Physical movement is easier and smoother. It almost feels like somebody oiled my joints.

My general pain level is much improved.

I have very few days that I feel “knocked out” with fatigue. Before LDN I felt exhausted nearly all the time.

Needless to say, I am a very happy LDN camper.
I have the same good results as Marion. My balance is better and I can actually shower without feeling like I'm going to fall any second. I noticed, too, that I can close my eyes while rinsing my hair and not get dizzy.

The change of seasons always knocks me for a loop but this year it hasn't been as bad as years prior. I still get fatigued by extreme temps (either hot or cold) but it's at a level I can deal with.

LDN has been a wonderful thing for me. No shots, no side effects (except feeling well!), more energy and the cost is less than $15 a month. It just doesn't get any better than this!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (10-30-2009), dmplaura (11-02-2009), Lady (10-31-2009), SallyC (10-30-2009)