View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 07:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

As for the “no brains” part, I know exactly what you mean. Before LDN there were quite a few times that I didn’t trust myself to drive or have much contact with business people. Sometimes I’d realize that I was having a bad day after I left home, and I’d basically just cancel my plans for the day and go home – slowly and carefully. That sort of situation is both alarming and debilitating. I have not “turned tail” and gone home since LDN. I didn’t actually realize it until you wrote about the “no brains” part.

I would encourage you and anybody else with an interest to try LDN. It is a hassle getting squared away with a willing doctor and the special pharmacy, but it is infinitely doable. After all it is inexpensive, and low risk. The worst that can happen is that it doesn’t do much for you. The best that can happen is that you see improvements like I did.

I almost think that it is easier to go with one of the “phone consult” doctors that you can read about on the net. That way you just do it, not beg for it. It’s just much less demeaning that way. I know it made me feel like it was my decision, and nobody else’s.
marion06095 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (10-30-2009), SallyC (10-30-2009)