View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 09:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hmmm...

RSD FLARE-UP plan? I have those with weather & just trying to use my hands, arms, function, increased cardio, u name it. I can feel it throbbing throughout my system even head when laying down especially at night.

FM SHUT-DOWN plan? It just happens & especially when my .

All the sx's are consistently present 24/7 while on ER Opiods unless I have Botulism Denerviation for the TOS, then it increases for 1-2 weeks, then calms down the muscles & nerves. I have a few weeks of, dont breathe, dont move, let this last. I used to go to PT 3x a week, used to get trigger injections that helped but ins wont pay for it. We are so beyond financially suffering with me not working & the medical credit cards piling up. Another stressor. Gotta get myself walking & on the bike for 20 min 3 x's a week according to the National FM website. I felt so much stronger going to therapy even though the pain was still there. Guided imagery helps & increased IR opiod meds & Valium & whatever my pharmacy closet of meds will do the job. Its like a migrane of doing absolutely nothing in the dark but sleeping it off & then start back all over again.

I am guessing I have it full body now after reading posts?? My stomach/constipation from the Opiods will trigger it, walking too much, standing or sitting, cardio, weather, stress. O God this is awful putting it all down.

Loretta, yes to all the above u mentioned. U have been so kind to me. I just have to get myself to USC. Thats the key here THANKS to all of ur recommendations.

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote