View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you all so much for taking the time to reply. i don't think anyone who hasn't dealt with neurological issues first-hand can understand how isolating and maddening it can be, so i am truly grateful for your input.

dear brain: i have desperately tried to avoid the surgical remedy, but now that i am dealing with bladder issues and my legs are getting more spastic and weak, if i am truly not dealing with MS or another demyelinating disorder, i have to get the herniated disc off of my spinal cord. i know the outcome can be really grim for people who have spinal surgeries, especially when multiple levels are compromised like in my case. my own beloved sister underwent a 5-level laminaplasty about 8 years ago, and also had a subsequent ACDF; she is now crippled with pain and permanently disabled.

shelley: i responded to you via private message. i think i may have sent it like 25 times or something by accident. please accept my newbie apologies!

sallyc: i appreciate your response and thank you for the well-wishes with respect to my surgery.

i see my neurologist again on wednesday and hope he can come up with some other hypotheses about this crazy eye business, and i will press him for a t-spine MRI once again.

than you again, and i am sending you all healing thoughts as well.

best wishes,
binx
binx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (10-31-2009)