View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default okie dokie MSLADY

Comprende MSLADY
Yes...olecyn does exactly what your stated for CRPS. The ole Edgelow protocol of diaphramatic breathing is a constant ritual along with visualization of riding the bike since I cannot move. Contrast showers are a must for me. I too cannot take mucho medication. Highly sensitive. Personally on ice all the time for the throbbing & pain. Its what my inner thermo is conditioned to since my injury in 2000. NO heat for this one.

As for the FM shut-downs. No handle on this one except for calm, hypnotherapy & CD's, quiet, dark, bed & breakthrough meds & days of slowly I turn. I have a great support system, my hubby. But then there r times I wanna ring his neck for not being there or doing or saying the right thing. Poor guy lives his life by my pain. Isnt that sad for all our caretakers? I'm suppose to be the strong one for him.

Can u believe after all these years it is just now clicking in what is an RSD flare-up vs a FM shut-down? I should have been on here long ago not recognizing the sx's difference of CRPS.

U guyz are AWESOME! xxoo

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote