View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 03:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WOW what a great thread. I love how we can all have different opinions, and be able to discuss them with each other, without any problems...That's just wonderful!

I really do cherish each moment, and appreciate the days when all seems to go well.
Oh, and I do love those pull off tabs on tin cans now. Those have really helped me. And are the little blessings for which, I'm so grateful.

I believe in trying to see the good, verses the bad, but with in limits. Reality is, I'm sick, really sick, I have limited options on just about every angle of living life, but I still have options.
I'm a firm believer in knowing what the reality is in my situation, and then go from there in all my decisions.

Life is never easy, for anyone. I've learned, there will always be someone worse off than me, same as me, better than me...etc.. Knowing this, makes me grateful I'm not worse, thankful, I'm not alone, and hope to know it can get better.
I love you all
Love Lizzie

Last edited by Maxwell'sMom; 10-31-2009 at 04:32 PM. Reason: because I'm a dork, and I forgot to add something
Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote