View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 10:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default TOS questions

ok well i went to the doc for physical, with a whole folder of notes,etc. Mind you she is a good doctor, caring, listens, etc. She actually gave me referrals for my I think dry eye that I think could possibly be linked to Sjogerens oh i spelled wrong. So referral for new rheumy and eye doc. And she is sending me to John Hopkins for a neuro consult! Re: my migraines, morning shakes which I posted about earlier somewhere, and I guess I can bring up the TOS symptoms eventually. She said I did not have it or it would have shown on MRI. Well she actually did admit that primary care docs don't know everyhing, I suggested that I thought I may have adrenal fatigue and she said she didn't even know what it was! all the sx match cfs and fibro which I am supposed to have as well as some of the Sjogerens thing. I don't even have trigger or tender points. so I did make some progress! She said not to overwhelm the neuro up there, just give them one symptom at a time. She did not even think I needed to get an ortho opinion on my spine. Sigh. She is so good, yet sometimes misses big things. She has helped me find good doctors and answeres for alot of stuff no one else even tried. She spent an entire hour at least, and then at the end saddened me by saying she thought I was very anxious about my health! Well yea as my sx have ruined my life as I know it, and I was very organized with notes and questions. Also didn't know what a fama thyroid test was! Well I am happpy to at least gotten referalls and I can keep checking off things I don't have. My potassium was alittle high from last month....5.7. It is usually 4.4 or close. She is repeating that. Off to bed I go!
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote