View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Mark,

Thank you again, your church experience is exactly like Danielle's. She skips the worship stays in the outer area and then goes downstairs to help in the very small nursery class during the message. Our church is very small and there is no other kids her age for Sunday School if there were it would be too noisy anyway.

I'm so frustrated right now because there doesn't seem to be one doctor who understands and knows head injury's and what best to do to help her recover. There has to be a better answer than just coping for the rest of her life and trying this and then that and then guessing. I've seen three neurologist's recently and none of them really have a definitive answer. Since this is so prevalent why is there not a brain injury recovery center in every state even in every county. One that has a comprehensive plan of cognitive and physical exercises, vitamin and mineral supplements that help the brain recovery even the best foods to eat and avoid as you have so helpfully told us (i.e. MSG). Are they really that brain dead??? It does make me wonder who really has the brain injury?? How about medications that are safe and have no side effects which complicate life and potentially cause more problems and add to the symptoms that they are already coping with.

Danielle appreciated you good wishes from her Grandpa in Idaho and she says "Hi".

Linda
Linda (Mom) in CT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (11-01-2009)