View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 12:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Had to go to my Yoga class for backs tonight, for 2hrs and I hate it, I hate it! Hubby says if I don't like it forget the $75 I paid and quit, so I said I will try again next week and see how I feel about it. I am shy and very uncomfortable in new situations that I have never faced and believe me....I have never had to face being THE oldest (69 1/2 yrs old ) in a class and one of the fattest!!! Oh please someone give me a very large bag of M&M's or a bigggggggggggg bucket of fudge. I need comfort food.....I neeed CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! I sure don't need to be the only one there that couldn't lay on the silly matt on the floor!!

Tomorrow or in 3 or 4 minutes, today, I am going to start my plan for losing and I hope this time I can make it. I have probably lost over a thousand lbs all told, in the last 30 something years! Gain lose...gain lose...thats me!

Supposed to do the silly exercises on the floor, here at home tomorrow, and we got cheap hard as a rock carpet! Tried to lay down on it tonight and oooowwwwww it is NOT MY IDEA OF A GOOD TIME.

UGH, please excuse my venting and raving. I think I need to go to bed and get in a better mood.

TODAY IS THE DAY TO--TRY MY "d" PLAN,
TODAY IS THE DAY--TO SAY I CAN,
IF I DO THIS TO DAY, IN NO TIME AT ALL,
I WILL HAVE FOUND THE WAY!

Hugs, gaye
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote