Thread: wavedreamer1
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy wavedreamer1

Hey. My name is Sandra and I am a 53 year old female. I have had 4 major spinal surgreys and 3 implanted pain pumps. Now my body is rejecting the medication in my pump (prialt) it is venom for a sea snail. They say since my body is rejecting I have somethign called a brain over dose. I hear music, people talking, shadow man, severe headaches. and I have the rushes to my head, like someone had just given me a powerful shot and I have a head rush. I have a nerve from my 3rd surgery. It is at the end of my spine and it was caused by waiting to long to have surgery and the nerve was pinched but did not rejuvenate. I need to know if ther is anyone that is having nerve damage and if you have found a doctor that can fix it. I am so tired of pain, no sleep, the spasms are so bad. All I can do is scream until it is over. It feels like the muscles wraps around my shin bone and I have 3 new bruses just from last night. I am not sleeping tonight because I can not take the pain it I don't get still. I feel a little better, the minute I lay down. all Hell breaks loose. Please let me know. Maybe we can answer each others questions. **

Last edited by Koala77; 11-02-2009 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Member privacy
wavedreamer1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (11-02-2009), azoyizes (11-05-2009), Hockey (11-02-2009)