View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 10:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you mrs d for the hasty replies.

from trawling the internet i was aware that fluoroquiniline antibiotics have, in rare cases caused nerve damage along with other medical complications.
I am convinced though that the symptoms i am feeling now are the result of an interaction with MDMA.

I have had a number of tests done in the previous 5 months. i have had a resting ECG, a exercise ECG and a echocardiogram done and heart bloods taken, because of sporadic palpitations and chest area aches all of which came back normal.

i have also had a cervical MRI taken which came back normal.

I have had my eyes tested (because of the slight blurred vision in one eye) the optician said i am slightly short sighted in one eye but that it was so minor no prescription was needed and that the overall health of my eyes was fine.

With all of the above tests i choose not to mention the incident which preceded the onset of symptoms mainly out of shame but also the fact that i did not want to believe that it could have caused these symtoms.

None of the symptoms that i am experiencing have had any real negative effect on my overall health in terms of being able to do my job etc. but mentally i have been agonising over whats happening to my body and the progression it may take So maybe this is playing a part somewhat in my symptoms????

Any information or advice on what course these types of symptoms are likely to take would be greatly appreciated, is it a case of ignoring them and sooner or later they will improve or do i need to seek professional help??

I appreciate that everybody is different therefore prognosis is difficult but i have ceased exposure to the anti- biotic and lead a healthy lifestyle, exercising everyday. Needless to say exposure to recreational drugs has stopped as has drinking alcohol.

As you can probably tell im clutching at straws with what might be happening to me so i appreciate all opinions on the matter.
MightyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote