View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobjan13 View Post
Now that a year has passed since your husband was treated in Germany, can you tell us how he is progressing please? My husband has Motor Neuron Disease or ALS or Lou Gehrig's Disease and has been accepted to have the stem cell treatment on 23 November - I have been concerned that it was just a big scam but after reading all the comments on this site from many that have been to Cologne for the treatment, I am now satisfied that the place does exist at least!! They have told us there are no guarantees and we accept that because there is nothing any doctors in Australia can do for him anyway. Do you have any information that you can pass on to make our visit easier? Also did you send your payment to them before you arrived? They are asking us to send the entire amount by bank transfer before we leave Australia - I am a bit hesitant about that. Would appreciate urgent reply from you and anyone else that reads this that can help us. Thanks
Hi, I had the same concerns and have travelled from Australia to Cologne with my son who has Cerebral Palsy. I took a deep breath and payed up-front and after much stress we're here. I'm on twitter and my name is jibberlog if you want to take a look. The xcell center picked us up from cologne-bonn airport and they're collecting us from our hotel tomorrow for the bone marrow extraction. I arranged the hotel and transport through xcell center but haven't paid for them yet (only the treatment). Anyway, I hope I can help you somehow so just have a look at my twitter. Good Luck!
jibberlog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote