View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 05:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Experiment to beat PN symptoms: Alkaline water at 9.5 PH and -280 ORP...

In a previous thread titled "Got PN from sacral adjustment 12 years ago..."

I described the symptoms and the strategy I was going to employ to try and remedy them. This includes a slew of supplements, strong magnetic belt covering the entire lumbar/sacrum area, IFc and Alkaline water...

So after some extensive research, I bought one of the best models made by the Korean firm KYK with 7 titanium plates coated with platinum, guaranteed for 5 years: the retail price was US$1695.00 including a set of spare filters and if I buy 2 more, I'll get wholesale price on the 3 units at just under $1000.00 a piece...

The machine is very well made, includes inline filter and pressure reducer with snap-in connections: installation was a breeze and yesterday I drunk my first glass of water at 9.5 PH and -280 ORP...

There is a large body of evidence, mainly testimonials, showing that Alkaline water cures many ailments, as it rebalances our systems, which usually suffers from too much acidity. Lourdes in France has a source honored by the Catholics, whose water is at 9.5 PH and has been credited with curing many thousands of pilgrims...

It may be wishful thinking, but it seems to me that my feet felt much more alive when I woke up this morning and I also felt more relaxed: too soon to tell, of course, but I will monitor my blood pressure and pulse daily, as this water is supposed to lower both and help with weight loss, as well...

I'll keep you all posted of any progress and/or set back as they unfold...

I could provide a number of links to support these assertions, but cannot until I have posted 10 times...

Last edited by Seagem; 11-02-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Seagem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote