View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 08:21 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default many words to say nothing

we can create a map of where we want the book proceeds to go. show it visually and compare to where money usually or frequently goes instead. in fact, there are many pathways we could investigate and put in map form in the book. some take detours down the conflicts of interest pathways.

what do you all think? A lesson in reading fund raising mail? i am not trying to stop donations ...i am trying to analyze it and possibly make donators more generous by making the fundee [?] completely accountable.

along the same lines, we could provide examples of statements that say nothing. they would be quoted anonymously. or we could role play a situation between funder and fundee where the funder is saying many words but no message or response to be found in them....*edit*

altho i wouldn't call this lying, *edit*-it's just saying a bunch of nothing....i know most of u know what i mean. this could be a funny section but the underlying concept is serious.

i'd love examples. relate it to business, science, anything related to the book.

how to say nothing in one paragraph or less.

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by Chemar; 11-08-2009 at 08:07 AM. Reason: NT's guidelines on political content
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote