Old 01-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

thanks Kell

I am so glad you saw this bf taking your lil ones in so that you can ensure care and caution.

Shadow is doing ok and getting stronger by the day, but we still dont think he can see.
He is quite remarkable tho in the way he is getting around....lil darlin'
and he has a ravenous appetite lately too, and full of purrs and love which I am so tha kful for as it shows the trauma of it all is lessening for him

my son really does need lots of prayer too...this has all hit him really hard! and his anxiety is sky high with flare up of his TS tics....he is just so worried that Shadow will have more seizures...it was very alarming when they happened and sadly my son was in the room and also in the car on the way to the emergency hospital. He is being haunted by the memory of that and so freaks even when Shadow shakes litter off his paw

I know he will also adapt with time and as he sees Shadow managing ok....but this double whammy of first the doggy and now his Shadow has really hit him hard. He is a brave kid tho and has overcome so many challenges in his own life so I know he will get thru this...but it is soooo hard to see him suffering this way.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote