View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Snow, Snow, and more snow.

It's snowing here again. We are suppose to get snow until Monday. I got up around 5:30 to the the boys off to school and I had to put them on the bus with the neighbors. I was going to go into town to get some groceries. I should have went yesterday. It wasn't snowing at 5:30 but by 6 we had over an inch with ice underneath.

This is the most snow I have seen in Colorado in one winter since I have been here, which is over 34 years. I'm getting pretty sick of it.

I usually don't go anywhere but today I really needed to go get some groceries.

We need to give the pigs a shot today and that's going to be fun. We had the vet out here yesterday and I had to help her take care of a sick one. I do what I have to do but I pay in the long run. My right arm and hand are giving me trouble today, I know it's from helping with the pigs. You can just call me farmer Ada. I've always been scared of hogs but I sure got in there with them and rooted with them yesterday. That's my problem, I don't know when to say no. That's why I keep getting messed up. She offered to call someone from the office and I said no.

I think the barometric pressure is changing also, I can feel the pain today and even with my Methadone I'm still hurting.

Are any of you dealing with this crazy weather. I don't mind the cold but I hate the snow. As I said I do better in cold weather.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote