View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Teeth pumpkin carvings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
I get my pumpkins from an organic farm. They stay nice and happy in our dark freezer room. Never had any bug problems or imploding. So keep them in a dark, cold little area - on some kind of paper or box cover - and they should stay in good shape!

Thanks, I love carving. Anyone can do that, BTW (meaning, Bring Tools With).

Annie

And there is a book out there that I got for my Mom called ""Who Knew." It has great, easy solutions to pests and all kinds of things.
Annie,
don't know about "anyone" ,but when I tried making a pumpkin lantern with my son for school, it was quite a disaster. in fact, this pumpkin looked like it had severe MG, and also a stroke at the same time.

the only "disaster" that could compare with this, was my role as a scarecrow in the "wizard of Oz" in fourth grade. It was quite clear then, that the theatre is not the right place for me.

although, I did have second thoughts about that, at some point, after I was able to "imitate" an MG patient in crisis, so well, that I managed to fool the head of anasthesiology in my hospital. (although, not the neuro, that saw me a few weeks later).

alice
alice md is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
suev (11-05-2009)