Thread: Worried Sick
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My aneurism saga is still continuing. I seem to have spent weeks and weeks just waiting for these 'crucial' phone calls from neurologists who then tell me there is nothing to report, or what the next test is going to be. At the moment I am waiting to hear on Tuesday at 4.00, what treatment is now proposed following a group meeting of neurologists and radiologists on Monday.

I do now know that following the latest CT scan with contrast that the aneurism is small, on the left carotid artery. I asked what had happened to the 8.3ml aneurism shown by the MRI scan, but didn't really get a clear cut answer as to whether we were talking about the same thing.

I have naturally been trying to come to terms with this 'phone call' type of mental torture and have veered from thinking I am walking round with a time bomb in my head, to maybe there isn't much wrong as they don't appear to be too concerned.

My life is totally on hold and I know I should be grateful that the MRI scan I originally had to find the cause of my loss of smell found the aneurism but I feel like I am being driven crazy.
Ewoolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-05-2010)