View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Jean,

I am so happy for you that you made it to the 4 week mark and that you are feeling good. It is good that you found out about the topamax and it's side effects. I've never been on that drug. I had a scary thing happen to me 3 days ago and I'm still not sure why it happened. I was getting ready to brush my teeth and I started to feel pain and soreness in my bottom jaw area and up under my bottom left front teeth(all the usual trigger areas I had before). So I brushed my teeth carefully anyway and it was still hurting and then every time I opened my mouth my jaw area was so sore. So I decided to take an extra neurontin and 2 advil, and within 15 minutes the pain was gone. It just brings back all of those old feelings again and I've been very cautious since then about what I'm eating and with brushing my teeth. Maybe once in a while I'll still have pains and twinges happen. It's been 5 months this week for me since my surgery and I'm still very happy I did it. Hope your having a great day.

Laureen
mean laureen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote