Thread: hhelp my son
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hhelp my son

Hi everybody
i am a mother for a son 10 years old and he is a cerebral pulse child due to lack of oxgyen during birth. He can not walk alone and cannot talk .i am living in usa now and my son is receiving all the needed therapies here . But the problem started 7 months ago when we were in Egypt our home country where my son goes to a special nurse for handicapped children and the owner of this nurse said that mohamed needs to make the gluten and casein test as his eye contact is so bad compared to his ability to understand the orders and do it .In the begining doctor says to me that the test will be urinary peptid test but later we find a problem in sending this sample to usa and decided to make another BLOOD TEST to show the gluten and casein antibodies .The test measured the IgA and the IgG

The test was horrible the results came so high so i started to put mohamed on guten and casein diet .

Then i came to usa to continue his phsyical therapy and i tried to repeat the test in order to know if the results changed or as it is .BUT the doctor told me that this kind of test is not known here in usa and she did an allgery test that shows that mohamed is normal .
i was afraid of stopping the diet as it will not be easy to go on it again so i asked the doctor to make a urinary peptid test and the test says it is normal as the normal scale is between 14 an 150 and my son's result was 33

NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ?IS THAT ENOUGH AND I CAN LET MY SON EAT EVERYTHING OR NOT?

ALSO I READ ON THE NET SOME THING ABOUT AN " MRT " TEST AND I WANT SOMEONETO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ..I AM IN HEELLL
PLEASE IF SOMEBODY READ THIS TRY TO SEND ME WHAT WILL BE THE MOST ACCURATE EXAM TO BE SURE IF MOHAMED SHOULD REMAIN ON THIS GFCF DIET OR NOT ?
THANKS ....DEPREESED MOTHER
Nehal kandil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote