View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandel View Post
My daughters boyfriend who lives with us was diagnosed with swine flu today!
I called Interior Health and they said that CRPS patients were on the high risk group.

I went down @ 11: am and got 2 shots 1 in each arm, 1 H1N1 and 1 regular flu shot. The shots did not hurt (that was a huge surprise as most shots hurt me) but now 8.5 hrs later hard to lift arms have propped on pillows.

They said CRPS high risk so I am spreadin the word.

Aparently there is a chance that the shots may not work for us if we already contracted H1N1 from Marshal, I am quite concerned for my granddaughter and daughter who are also higher risk.
Hi Sandel,
Thank you for letting us know about your family h1n1 flu. That is something I'm sure all of us on the forum have been talking and thinking about. Please keep us up to date about yourself and your family.
I'm so undecided about getting either shot. I'm just finishing up my 2nd 10 day antibiotics. I still have congestion in my chest and sinus infection. It's been going on 3 plus months. I've never had a flu shot before. Do have very low immune system and weakness in the chest and sinus areas.
Would appreciate your and anyone's thoughts on geting the shots or not?
Thanks you in advance for any information.
As of two days ago, Arizona has over 5,000 that have gottin the h1n1 flu. Take care - you and your family are in our thoughts. loretta soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (11-05-2009)