View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know its terrible! I dont go out much anyways, but i dont want to have to worry when i go out if i could have one. Church has been the biggest thing because ive had 2 there and one in my sunday school class and it scared them to death! And now when i go, you can tell they try not to look but they do. I dont like when everyone always ask me if im gonna have a sz. because may not feel the best that day or when im sitting down out to eat with my family and they always look over at me and ask of im ok. That all just really bothers
me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhiannonsMoon View Post
Hi Tos8,

Many of us have the same problems. But that quoted post above hit me the most.

I allowed it to get to me so much that I became agoraphobic. I've hardly left the house for over 3 years now. Only on very specific times will I go out. And that has had flow on effects to every other area of my life.

I'm trying to get over it, but to be honest I'm not getting anywhere. I think that if I go out to the gp every few months (which petrifies me), then I should be left alone. I did manage with a huge amt of medication, move from one state to another over 2000 miles away. I don't remember much of the trip now because the only way I could travel was unconscious.

PLEASE don't et your life get like mine. I have the best carer anyone could ask for, but his life is very liited because of mine. I hate that.

This is something you don't need to start happening. Please talk to the people over at PsychCentral, they're a great bunch and very supportive. You can ask one of the pdocs for some assistance with it now, before it becomes the issue that stops your life from moving past the front deck like mine,

Good luck with it and please keep us posted ,

Rhiannon
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote