View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 03:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Hello Gail..

One thing you must understand is your are not alone.. esp. on this forum.. and we know your pain.. if it were up to me..I'd say you have RSD.. and it is deadful.. I know!!! I have had my RSD for just over 2 + years now.. I battle with the pain cold trukey with zero meds cuz my system won't tolerate them. I get thru each day and when the day is over, I think.. I made thru another one.. and it is alot of work... there comes a point when we HAVE to accept this is us now and we do the best we can.. we have to continue to educate ourselves and look for answers AND do not let it distroy us. I still believe I am the luckiest lady alive because I still have the love in my heart and the zest to move forward just as I did pre-RSD days. Do we all have THOSE moments??? .. heck yes, how about THOSE days... sure but life is a gift and for some reason we are the choosen few to live and try to make sense of this incredibly nasty condition... maybe were out there in order to be a good example for others.. we are survivors because we don't give up..we only move forward looking for answers..Personally, I swear by my PM Dr... remembering I do not take meds but my Dr. is very knowledgeable and always supports my concerns. I have seen a numder of neurologists who just treated me as a number so, I think who you treat with it is personal preference. It has to do with the Dr.'s knowledge and bedside manner.

Pain free hug... You're not alone!

Thanks so much for your post. I have been feeling very much alone and it's nice to hear that I don't have to be. I hope I can be a good example sometime soon because I'm ashamed right now at how much I'm not. I do appreciate you telling me these things. Hope you're doing OK. Thanks, gail
maddiesgram is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (11-06-2009)