View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:56 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiesgram View Post
Thanks for your message, Pete. I don't know if I'm replying correctly... this site is confusing me some. But, anyway, thanks so much. It's been a hard week. I hope I can be positive on this site eventually. I really do appreciate your thoughts and maybe we can help each other! Thanks, gail

Gail,
Never worry if you're replying correctly, I make mistakes most times I reply!
As I said some women, men, etc. are not good, so too it goes for doctors.
(MY apologies to all, if I sounded as though I was taking a swipe at all women).
I've been through more than a hundred doctors, but, that's because I got this thing back in '83. And, the law in my state was for unlimited coverage (Auto). Which just gave the doctors a field day!
There are some neurologists better than others, some PM's better than others. (the expose' show I saw was about FLA pain clinics).

Anyway, we don't even know what question to ask, or how to describe it... it's OK! Just say what you feel, we'll try to help.

While we've all been "through it", we've all been through something "different", too.

I'm glad you found us here, and are getting some answers.

Also, as far as amputations go, they almost never work with rsd. Most end up with the pain (even rsd pain) remaining.

I wish you the best!

Pete
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (11-06-2009)