View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

TX how do you do it!! I mean spinning... whenever I do something too high aerobic.. or high rate... I get too overheated.. come off dizzy and balance issues... so avoid it now...even long fast paced walks.. which I miss..

might have to start walking faster and longer gradually and keep the phone on me.. just hate side effects for just walking lol

I did do yoga this morning, I woke in SEVERE back spasms pain.... here on vacation from work.. so doing less and still pain lol... the yoga though I kept getting like tightness around trunk that was bothersome...and my right leg kept cramping up...darn when you want to work out....

I have a massage scheduled today, so that worked out since back is problem today... going to tell her of the spasms.. and ask her to focus more on back than anything.... she massages each area...thru the hour...

wish I could afford the massage more often... or insurance would cover but does not. I only get one every few months...hugssss keep moving all... I may take a walk later...with kids or alone not sure hehe

KEEP SMILING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR A FROWN!!
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (11-06-2009)