Thread: Mestinon
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default mestinon

DesertFlower,
I totally knowwhat you mean about the shaking not being visibe. It feels like it should. I told my Dr. that I feel like I should be physically trembling but you can't see it always. I am anxious to hear if you find a steady dose that seems to work for you. I like the idea of writing down times and results so you can lok back. I think I will try that too. One other symptom I have been having alot is when i feel dizzy my eyes feel like they are shaking too. I feel so dizzy sometimes that I have to sit down for fear of passing out. It is very scary when it happens.

Yeah I guess we have to laugh about the meds or we would drive ourselves crazy for sure!!! I hate to think it is the Mestinon but am starting to think it has to be. I hope for you it is so you don't have to battle your PTSD on top of everything else. I know I have mentioned before that my 16 year old son was in a 4 wheeler accident 2 years ago. He was going up a hill and it fell back on his face and broke every bone except his chin. He has had 3 reconstructive surgeries and was left with nightmares and PTSD also. It is so hard to watch! Luckily with the help of several professionals we have got it under control. It has been a long 2 years but when I look back at where we started we are so very fortunate.
Take care,
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (11-06-2009)