View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 06:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Hi everyone,
Sorry that Ive not posted in a couple of days but I have been hurting really bad & I got the Reclast stuff that is supposed to help my osteoparis (sp) but all it did was make me sicker than a dog. All I did yesterday was throw up all day into the night & I dont remember anything that happened at all. I called the doctor that gave me the Reclast & they told me that they have never had anyone get this sick from it---but then again everyone else that gets this is up walking around also. Im glad that the reclast is only once a year because now I really dont think that I want it again---not after what it did to me yesterday.
I couldnt keep anything down at all. Hubby said it was like I wasnt even here---he was really worried about me.
Saw the PM doc on the second & he increased my perocet to 3 a day because of having fractured ribs, but said that it would only be for this month. I guess that it doesnt matter that they been fractured since September. Oh well will cross that bridge when I get to it. Am still trying to get another PM doctor but havent heard anything yet.
Hope that ya'll are having good weather & good days---as good as they can be, anyway. Hope to hear from ya'll soon.
Janet
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote