View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

When i saw my dr a couple weeks ago i was also dignosed with myoclonic sp? Sz. along with the complex partial and if it gets to bad then it will turn into a tonic clonic, like yesterday, i guess because i had the 2 small ones that we were aware of by last night i was just pushed over the edge. I will have to start paying attention if they say somthing if my behavior is diffrent. But like tomorrow night i am supposed to go out and my family is hesitent of letting me go because there scared im going to have one while there not around and i even am worried because my friends are not going to know what they look or what to look for or even what i look like. So these type of situations i dont know how to handle and i may not just go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhiannonsMoon View Post
I find that if my family ask if I'm ok then I am exhibiting symptoms which tell them I am not ok. So even though at times I react with exhasperation I do know that something they've seen in me is telling them I'm either having a complex partial or I'm going to have a cp or myo and very rarely a grand mal (tonic clonic). They are just concerned about you and want to make sure you are ok. We have the potential to hurt ourselves no matter what type of sz we have, so it's good to know we have angels on our shoulder so to speak...They love you, that's worth everything...
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote