View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

{{{{{OH BIZI}}}}}}

Gosh I wish there was a quick answer and good one, but we all care so much for you. Sometimes keeping busy on the computer keeps us from just being distracted fretting.

I hate to be alone too. The link to others that we get from the computer is healing. I am not sure why it is often put down, but the therapy that is not to spend time on the computer leaves open a whole lot of what is there to do when the best thing IS to keep the mind busy on things that are not requiring us to heavy decisions.

Try subbing some exotic teas instead of the alcohol. It may be the fixation of something going hand to mouth. There are some really great teas. Not the ol' Lipton, but great tropical, blackberry, My fav is a breakfast name one I got at a hotel when traveling. So smooth and really enjoyable.

I have loss tea with a metal dipper, and that is a plain loose Lipton, and really enjoyable. I do not think it is a green tea,
Katie has honey and likes that. Also a collection when we were in Disney of various types.

It does not give a buzz, but really does feel like a treat.
There are a couple tea rooms up here and we are going to try them out for a treat. Little tea sandwhiches and cookies, sounds fun...
A deversion for me.....

Hugs dear friend, morning will be here soon. Even if you are not on the Inet, someone is and only a click away thinking of you tonight.
Pick out something comfy to sleep in, sockies, and throw blanket, massage your feet with lotion. dim lights, a nice candle or scent.
Take a blanket put it in the dryer with a dryer sheet or scent and warm it up and cuddle.
Think of the life full of caring friends that right now are thinking of you!
Hugs
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-07-2009), waves (11-06-2009)