View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 02:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Still here and grateful for you all. I read more than write these days. Got glutened again by nutrasweet- I should know better and stick to equal. I know you all don't like artificial sweeters but it is now my only vice so forgive me! I'd forgotten how debilitating the fatigue was and how quickly the cough and congestion came back, and the bathroom soreness. How did I ever live that way? No wonder I was tired and anxious! I hope more people just try the gluten free diet and see if their symptoms don't get better (after traditional testing no matter what the results).

Still more work to do on the 20,000$ (so far) dollar heating pipe freeze damage. Now they need to peel back the roof and reblow urethane spray. I'll be glad when this problem is truly over.

I use more and more rice. Tinkyada rice noodles, rice tortillas, and 100% brown rice flour in my baked goods. I don't use any tapioca, potato, or arrowroot starch any more. Perfect loaves every time and easier too. No mixing and better nutrition.
Wishing the best,
Leslie
Leslieand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote