Thread: Mestinon
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 03:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
Here is my "broken record" -- I feel the weakness and shakiness, too -- and I DRINK more. It stops almost right away!! Overdosing for ME means that I have hot flashes and diarrhea -- so I KNOW that my weakness and shaking is NOT from overdose -- I can only guess it is something akin to dehydration. All I know for sure is this --- as long as I drink a LOT, I do NOT have this problem. I am a frequent bathroom visitor (urination) -- small price to pay for being able to swallow.

I take one pill every 2 to 4 hours during the day -- and one AT bedtime. I have NO problem with Mestinon keeping me awake. I do NOT take Timespan or any other Mestinon during the night. I take one AS SOON as I get up in the morning. I usually put the pills under my tongue and let them dissolve. (Forgive me if any of this is a "repeat" -- I tend to get "lost" in forum threads.)
Hi Patrick here.
When i take my morning dose it takes at least four pints of water to get the steroids in the system as my spleen kidneys or whatever it is cries blue murder with sharp pains on my left side .
I then continue to drink a pint an hour all day.
It is the only thing that helps.

I
PMCPMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jana (11-07-2009)