Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My next appointment with the doc is this thurs, and after i took the test he said he had another appointment, and since im not in school or not doing nothing till thurs there is not harm in waitin. This thurs once they do the results they will decide if i get to go bak to school for half days. I hope i do, but i still feel really crappy even though i felt ive improved. I just hope and wish my head can take it cuz it suks just sitting at home going to doctors appts. day after day after day. And this is going on 7-8 weeks, so im just sick of being sick and being like this if you all know what i mean and i think you all do.

Oh and Mark i dont think i need an attorney bcuz my parents are the ones that set me up with these appts., not the school, so i dont think i have to wory about the liability issues. Also they have supported me since the get go and even though i dont feel better on the physical side. on the emotional i feel a lot better bcuz i know they care and love me and just want to see me get better. I mean it was there idea to see a hypnotist and ive been listning to his tapes mostly at night bcuz i cant sleep and they seem to help me sleep and relax me so it helps me there. I mean i know i just got to take it one step at a time and before you know it i will hopefully be bak in school and playing sports again. I only hope.

With the neck and tremor issue that is interesting bcuz i do remeber as a child i went to go see a chiropracter for neck promblems!!! I would get cramps in my neck frequently mostly playing sports. I have occasionaly gotten cramps in my neck over the years but nothing to warrant re-visiting him again, but i dont know now.
JT5493 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (11-08-2009)