Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Confused

My mom had a massive stroke 6 years ago. She is 63 now. As a result of the stroke she suffers mixed aphasia, which affected her speech and comprehension. I have been following this research for years now and I don't know what to believe

Did anybody tried this treatment for something similar to my mom's illnes?

On the other hand, I read that some people will go or went for "Another round" why another? one is not good enough?

I also read, that there are two options, one where the cells are injected directly into the brain, but is a lot more expensive. Did anybody did this? is worth to do the more expensive? I am really worried about making the right decision since we are going to sell an apartment to be able to do this, but if is worth it, I wont think twice

I will appreciate if people who says is a ripoff can explain exactly what the illness is, because it confuses other's. I read everywhere that the treatment is effective in SOME cases, not for all illnesses. So, to say that "it doesn't work", is a little vague

And whichone is better? Germany or Costa Rica?
Anything anybody can suggest about the treatment of patients like my mom is greatly appreciated

Thank you
flor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote