Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 01:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdelia View Post
My name is Millie and I am a new member. I was so happy when I found the site where other people are having the same problems I have. I've been suffering with right site weakness, numbness, burning and tingling for over 3 weeks. My right eye is wiggling on and off, feels heavy, my right ear feel full and a bad headache on same side constantly. I had 2 MRI done and they are normal, all blood work normal. I am very scared not knowing what's wrong.

Millie
Make sure that they check you out when it is acting up, not when you are feeling okay for once. Insist on the doctor getting you in on short notice when you are feeling really bad, and not having to wait for an appt. Sometimes this means speaking to the doctor about it, and not just the person making appointments, as it is the scheduler's job to keep things orderly and not make exceptions.

And, have them check your arteries and veins. This was the one thing nobody bothered with for 17 years, for me -- they just kept diagnosing the individual issues, and looking for possible neuro causes, like MS, but it turned out that it was all so obvious, if they had just looked at my arteries (when it was acting up). Not that it is what is wrong with you, necessarily, but I think that doctors can get a little narrow, sometimes, when trying to do a good job.
Linn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (11-09-2009), ewizabeth (11-08-2009), Hockey (11-09-2009)