View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Closing Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknerd View Post
I have problems keeping my eyes closed tight too when I'm really weak...For example, after I have a shower, and come out of the bathroom, there are 'halos' around all the lights in my house. I realized it's because water accumulates on my eyes because I can't close them tight enough- it's kinda annoying...lol...I also find that my eyelids are swollen a lot, especially in the mornings...I guess it's from keeping them slightly ajar all night....

Lately, last couple of days, my left eyelid is lower than the right one...I never had 'droopy' eyelids before....This is a new one...
Funny, I had never heard of this problem until it was brought up on this thread. What I found in the mg book when I looked it up said exactly the same thing as you here are saying. The author of the book describes problems in keeping the eyes closed in the shower and washing hair, of not being able to close one eye while leaving the other open while taking photographs, and of patients having difficulties completely closing their eyes during sleep and having irritated eyes upon awakening.

I haven't had any of these problems (yet - knock on virtual wood ). I'm glad you all were able to connect and be reassured that it wasn't just you!

Ally
bluesky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nicknerd (11-09-2009)