View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Guys, I can't really say too much here but I felt that the Associations were like the Neuros and when my tests were negative they stopped believing in me. I do have quite a nice Neuro now and he seems helpful but is not dxing me or saying a lot. At my last appt 5 months ago I had improved and so he said come back in 6 months.

Funny - but I have just been reading about CMS and Juvenile MG and the juvenile type fits me to a T. It was around 10 when I noticed a few things like having weak arms , and not being able to sit at a school desk without holding my head up with an arm. I can remember a school pic from about 13 when teacher told me to smile and I thought I was ... and the photo just shows me growling

So I had about 5 - 7 years of these symptoms at school and some xrays. LOTS of xrays of the chest - they never said why. Then MG was mentioned. I was a bit scared cos I knew of my auntie that was like that. Then ... I seemed to get better. I don't know why. I mean - I was not really well but I was not as sick either.

Now this .. and two Neuros who were recommended by the Associations and who were so bad. I do like my third Neuro so hope I can learn lots of questions to ask him next month.
xanadu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote