View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Keep with Pediatric doctors, Pediatrics are a completely different field. Be happy that she was diagnosed this early in the game, Childrens hopsital was a great move, stay with them, they will guide you in the right direction. Everyone has an opinion. Remember she is a baby, she is in pain and you are her mommy, so believe her, listen to her, and let her know that you are on her side. Your daughter has a great chance to go into full remission. Remember I posted for you the contact information for the Cleveland Clinics Pain Rehabilitation program. You should really consider it...It is a holistic approach to pain management. She sounds like a perfect candidate for the program. Remember BELIEVE HER...

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlevitt View Post
We go on Thursday to the children pain Center here in Atlanta. We are seing a Claudia (cant remember her last name) . I am still trying to figure out why I would need to see a rheumatologist, since my pediatrician mentioned one. I would think a child Neuro might be better. We still have PT today.
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-09-2009), loretta (11-11-2009)